Re: GnuPlot as report tools

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: GnuPlot as report tools
From: REIBENSCHUH Alfred <alfred.reibenschuh@CAIT.CO.AT>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 11:40:21 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
We use gnuplot with cgi-scripts over the web as a selectrive
replacement for xnmgraph (about 5 times faster than on X).

Either you grab hold of gnuplot 3.5 and the timeseries-patch
or grab hold of a stable gnuplot 3.6 beta (347?).

relevant gnuplot-urls:
        http://science.nas.nasa.gov/~woo/gnuplot/beta/
        ftp://ftp.dartmouth.edu/pub/gnuplot/
        ftp://monu1.cc.monash.edu.au/pub/
        ftp://ftp.ipc.chiba-u.ac.jp/pub/pub.yamaga/gnuplot/3.6/
        ftp://cmpc1.phys.soton.ac.uk/pub/
        ftp://irisa.irisa.fr/pub/

here the perl-script as an example:

Alfred Reibenschuh jun.