OVwDbListObjectsByFieldValue

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: OVwDbListObjectsByFieldValue
From: "Bacon, Benjamin" <Benjamin.Bacon@WESTGROUP.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 10:29:25 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi
I was wondering if anyone has used the function
OVwDbListObjectsByFieldValue in a program to list objects by field
values.  Specifically I am trying to write a script that would list all
the objects that have an IP Status that is not normal.  The the field is
IP Status and the value is not normal.  If anyone has had experience
writing scripts for Net View please let me know. Any help would be
appreciated. Also if anyone knows where to find more documentation or
examples about the functions for Net View please let me know.

Thanks
Benjamin Bacon