Re: DISPSUB

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: DISPSUB
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 12:23:12 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
DISPSUB is started over in TEC, by a TEC user who selects a NetView event,
and then says he wants to open the submap where this node is found.  You'll
have to stop it over in TEC or rename the binary in /usr/OV/bin, unless you
can convince the TEC user to stop using it.  I don't know what is wrong
with the function, so if that's what you want to pursue, I recommend that
you call Support.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Don_Franklin/Systems/Central/SunLife"@SUNLIFEOFCANADA.COM on 08/10/98