DISPSUB - Further Information

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: DISPSUB - Further Information
From: Don_Franklin/Systems/Central/SunLife@SUNLIFEOFCANADA.COM
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 09:44:24 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
     Thanks for the advice so far. We still receive messages from DISPSUB
stating "/usr/OV/bin/dispsub: Unable to resolve name to object id:
Success:"
     We do not have TEC running. We cannot find an object id called
"Success" either. We reviewed the file indicated by Michael and it appears
thus:
                        ---------------------------
Application "dispsub"
{
    Description
    {
      "Displays the requested submap."
    }

    Version "V5";

    Copyright {
      "Licensed Program Product:",
      "  NetView for AIX",
      "(C) COPYRIGHT International Business Machines Corp. 1992,1994,1997",
      "    All Rights Reserved",
      "US Government Users Restricted Rights - Use, duplication,",
      "or disclosure restricted by GSA ADP Schedule Contract with",
      "IBM Corp. and its licensors.",
      ""
    }

    MenuBar "Administer"