Re: Answers to several questions

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Answers to several questions
From: "Joel A. Gerber" <joel.gerber@USAA.COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 08:04:00 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Thanks for the info, Don.  I did finally figure out how to get it to work.
I had to add a line to my file for the HOME environment variable like this:
"export HOME=$HOME"  Once I did that, CiscoView worked OK.  Don't ask me how
I knew to add HOME; there was some obscure error message in the nv6000.log
file that seemed to refer to the $HOME variable not being set.