Re: actionsvr not starting

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: actionsvr not starting
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 11:15:12 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
So actionsvr is now back up?

It is possible that the child process finally completed and went away while
you were waiting for a reply from me, which is why it wasn't there when you
went back to check.

Anything interesting in /usr/OV/log/nvaction.alog or .blog (whichever was
active at the time)?

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Greg Redder <redder@yuma.ACNS.ColoState.EDU> on 08/20/98 10:47:55 AM