HAView for HACMP help PLEASE

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: HAView for HACMP help PLEASE
From: "Brook, Bryan S" <bryan.s.brook@LMCO.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 11:01:29 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
        We are having some difficulties with this product and hope someone
has already fixed this.

        In nv6000.log:

        Fatal error in Write: Bad file number

        This error gets written so rapidly that whatever filesystem $HOME is
in will fill up!  I realize there are ways to circumvent this but the real
solution is figuring out what is causing the error.  I did a strings on the
haview executable and found "Bad file number".  I am 98% sure that haview is
to blame...

        PLEASE help!

        Thanks,
        Bryan