Re: NV5 and Optivity Planning 8.0

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV5 and Optivity Planning 8.0
From: William Welch <wwelch@BAYNETWORKS.COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 14:08:37 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Chris
Here's the scope.

Optivity planning 8.0 is supported and tested on AIX version 4.1 and 4.2
and Netview 4.1.

Will this stated
It doesn't mean that it will not work with Netview 5

Planning does not add or link a lot of things info netview.
So the likely hood of it working is good.

All you can do is give it a try and see what happens.
If it works for you great.  If not you will need to get it installed on a
supported platform.

Bill Welch
Customer Service