Systems Monitor (SIA) on HP-UX 11? (was Re[2]: NetView account

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Systems Monitor (SIA) on HP-UX 11? (was Re[2]: NetView account for the Administrator group of WinNT)
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 16:19:41 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
   It is  stated in the readme B10.01 and greater, so you could try it.  I
   cannot find anyone who has tried it, just 9 and 10 levels.

   James Shanks
   Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

---------------------- Forwarded by James Shanks/Tivoli Systems on 08/31/98

"Barbara O'Beirne" <barbara.obeirne@SSA.GOV> on 08/31/98 02:28:26 PM

      NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU
cc:    (bcc: James Shanks)

     Will the Systems Monitor application work with HP-UX version 11.?

     (I believe I was told that it would only work with 10. versions?)

     Barb...