Re: Query Collection

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Query Collection
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 09:11:17 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
If you are relying on Origin in your Query Collection Dnode, then yes, you
will need to go to TME 10 NetView V5.1 to get the fix to make that work.
That is where IX76094 is fixed.

If the timestamp in the event window is wrong, then it could be that the
user who started the events window does not have his $LANG variable or $TZ
set correctly when he starts it.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Lars Edfast <lars.edfast@SALCOM.SE> on 09/13/98 07:43:24 AM