Netscape

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netscape
From: Alain Menezes <a.menezes@CGER.BE>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 16:12:09 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi everybody,

I know this is not the place for the following mail, but since my
Netscape mail is crashing down it's difficult for me to continue taking
part in the forum.

I've got Netscape Navigator 3.0 for Windows NT 3.51. It looks like I've
inadvertenly deleted the "C:\Program
files\Netscape\Navigator\Program\mail\Trash.snm" file than the program
needs to manage the trash folder. Whenever I click on Trash the app hang
and I have to end the task. Could anyone please send me a copy of the
Trash.snm file OF AN EMPTY TRASH FOLDER ?

Once again I appologize for taking advantage of this forum to solve my
problem.

Thanks

Alain