Re: NT size

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NT size
From: Mark_Sklenarik@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 08:54:22 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
For 15K objects and I assume other applications.  A 266Mhz, single CPU,
256Mb of memory, and 300Mb of disk space for NetView should do it.   The
question is when you say 15K objects are you talking about objects (C
strutcures) in database or actual network nodes?

Tivoli Verification - RTP
Bldg 500, 4205 South Miami Blvd,  Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Email: mark.sklenarik@tivoli.com              Http: www.tivoli.com

Thierry Couloignier <couloign@CLI57AE.DER.EDF.FR> on 09/28/98 08:38:32 AM

      NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>