Re: Versions of Netview for UNIX

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Versions of Netview for UNIX
From: Vince Rosso <Vince_Rosso@TRANSALTA.COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 15:51:17 -0600
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

Vince Rosso@TRANSALTA
29/09/98 03:51 PM

In my limited experience I am used to seeing fixes/patches rather than
having to uprade to another version.  In this case for ourselves since we
haven't yet installed v5.0 I am hoping to acquire v5.1.   I'm assuming that
we can go directly from v4.1 to v5.1??

 (Embedded
 image moved   "Houle, Stephen A" <sh32829@IMCNAM.SBI.COM>
 to file:      09/29/98 03:23 PM