Re: MLM on NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: MLM on NT
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 08:44:21 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
There is indeed an MLM for NT and you can get it on the CDs which ship with
NetView Version 5.1.  There is no point in installing anything earlier.
All earlier versions will be out of support by the end of the year.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Adibah Mohamed <bmadibah@NCS.COM.SG> on 10/05/98 06:43:48 AM

      NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>