Re: NV 5.1 download

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV 5.1 download
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 14:13:45 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
No download is available.  You will have to contact your Tivoli marketing
rep. if you don't receive one.

My information is that autoship is underway to all current customers of
NetView Version 5.0 with valid maintenance contracts.  The autoship program
is targeted to be be complete by 10/09/98.  NetView V4 only customers who
did not upgrade to 5697-NVW will not receive an autoship copy.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Simon A Aldous <aldouss@UK.IBM.COM> on 10/05/98 01:35:23 PM

      NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>