Re: Nways problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Nways problem
From: Herbert Kinzler <herbert.kinzler@BASF-C-S.DE>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 12:03:40 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi,
     i got a similar problem with Nways 1.2.1. I use it to manage several
IBM Systems, for example
     8270-800.

     Thats what the  IBM Support told me (for the 8270) , but i didn't
check it out already:

     UPDT : i suggested him to put on /usr/lpp/mgtapptran/ed.conf
     an entry for R8272s10.
     Error message is given because apllication for 8272 not started.
     Next see if the R8272s10 fileset was installed.  If you need it and it
     wasn't installed then go
     and install it.

Cheers, Herbert

Sontaya Passakonnirin <sontaya.p@DCS.PREMIER.CO.TH> on 08.10.98 03:49:55