Re: Web integration for 5.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Web integration for 5.1
From: Jason_Kravitz@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 15:44:54 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
James is correct, you can add your own icon links to the navigation bar
and the diagnostics panel - make sure to put your icons in
/usr/OV/web/httpd/htdocs/TME10/NetView/images/icons   <phew>

You can also replace the page /usr/OV/web/httpd/htdocs/index.html
with your own index.html page so you can have a different front page than
the
default NetView web server front page

Additionally there are also several new database fields such as
isHTTPSupported
isHTTPManaged
ManagementURL
which store web data about nodes