Re: Admin Down Interface

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Admin Down Interface
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 10:40:06 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I believe this is a timing issue.  NetView will not be aware of  the change
until he does a config poll and the default time for that is once a day.
So if you want anything before that you would have to delete and rediscover
or do a demand poll at least.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Simon Huang <SIMON.HUANG@CHASE.COM> on 10/16/98 09:08:21 AM