Re: NetView 5.1 / DynaText

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView 5.1 / DynaText
From: Petr Vladimír <Petr@DATASYS.CZ>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 11:55:28 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hello, Klaus;

You should set the EBTRC environment variable before starting Dynatext.
If you have installed Dynatext correctly, the variable is set from
within /etc/Tivoli/setup_env.sh. Look if it is so and what its value is.
The variable points to the file you mentioned, .ebtrc. This file resides
in <tme10_install_dir>/bin/dynatext/data/.ebtrc by default.

Regards,
Vladimir.

Vladimir Petr
Datasys s.r.o.