Re: Extending Discovery Range on MLMs

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Extending Discovery Range on MLMs
From: Petr Vladimír <Petr@DATASYS.CZ>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 13:44:33 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
You can extend/rearrange an MLM domain manualy through Collection
Editor. Select the MLM domain and edit its definition as you do for
collections. For instance, you can add a list of nodes to a domain. APM
will then communicate it to the MLM in question.

Best regards,
Vladimir.

Vladimir Petr
Datasys s.r.o.