Re: Netmon error

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netmon error
From: Ziyad A Choudhury <ziyad@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 15:58:06 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi to the forum,
The problem is fixed. The community names in the SNMP configurations in Netview
was not the same as the ones in the /etc/snmpd.conf.    I got them both to be
the same and voila it works like magic...

Thanks Tivoli Support.

Ziyad Choudhury
B 965 / 1L-07
522 South Rd.
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

Systems Management Integrator
Network Architecture and Planning, Service Delivery Center - North
IBM Global Services
Certified Netware Engineer
E-Mail:: ZIYAD@US.IBM.COM
Phone: ( 914) -433-1124