Re: NetView & TME Framework Installation related Questions

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView & TME Framework Installation related Questions
From: Mogamat Kahaar <mogamat@SNSCON.CO.ZA>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 16:16:53 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi,

Have you tried using the odadmin command as follows:

odadmin start 1

This should allow your to start up the TME Desktop.

PS: Make sure that you are sourcing the neccesary environment variables, i.e. in
order to run "odadmin" you need to source /etc/Tivoli/setup_env.sh , depending
on
your current SHELL offcourse.

Regards

Mogamat