Re: Ruleset question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Ruleset question
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 09:18:58 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
You should be able to do this by just using the Trap Settings node and not
specifying a specific id.  Or you can use Event Attributes and select
Enterprise Id.  I cannot recall the last time, but I believe I have seen
others do this both ways.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"jcbrown.net" <jcbrown@jcbrown.net> on 11/02/98 08:19:57 PM