Netview Design

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview Design
From: Simon Huang <SIMON.HUANG@CHASE.COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 13:51:02 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
We are also looking at a design that is similar to what Steyland have
stated. We are eagerly waiting for the version of the NT Client that will
cooperate with AIX Server.  But before it becomes reality, we have to use
either X to access the Aix Clients or the Web Clients.  My understanding is
the Web client is not quite a full-function replacement as the
X-clients....

Simon