Ref. : Re: Netview startup error message

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Ref. : Re: Netview startup error message
From: Thierry Van Mol <thierry.van-mol@CIEV.VD.CH>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 11:53:39 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I noticed that Netview had problems to compile bitmap files
containing "unsigned char" declarations. Instead of deleting those
files (losing some icons), try to edit it, remove the "unsigned"
and compile again with "ovw -config". Works for me.

Thierry Van Mol                            email: thierry.van-mol@ciev.vd.ch
Centre Informatique de l'Etat de Vaud      Tel: 41 (0) 21 316 27 05