Problems wih Netview 5.1 and CiscoWorks 4.0

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Problems wih Netview 5.1 and CiscoWorks 4.0
From: Adrian Cappelletti <Adrian@TECNET.COM.AR>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 10:01:11 -0300
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi everybody,

Here is may platform:

AIX 4.3.2
Framework 3.6
Netview 5.1
CiscoWorks 4.0

I have the following problem:

When I try to execute (from NEtview MEnu)  a CiscoWroks aplicaction like "Sync
Selecet" or "Sync w/Sybase", the aplication doesn't work. The most extrange is
that If I execute this aplications from the command line, It works. The same
thing happens with "health monitor".

I checked the nv6000.oog and I got the following messajes:

#this messaje appears when I execute "Sync w/Sybase" aplication  (from Netview
#Netview Menu
Warning: Cannot find callback list in XtAddCallback

#this messaje appears when I execute "Sync Selected" aplication (from Netview
#Netview Menu
Warning: Cannot find callback list in XtRemoveAllCallbacks
Warning: Cannot find callback list in XtRemoveAllCallbacks
Warning: Cannot find callback list in XtRemoveAllCallbacks
Warning: Select failed; error code 9
Warning: Select failed; error code 9
Warning: Select failed; error code 9
Warning: Select failed; error code 9
Warning: Select failed; error code 9
Warning: Select failed; error code 9

I've been working with the same platform, but with AIX 4.1.5 inetead AIX 4.3.2
and It worked find.

Compatibility problem ?
Any advise ?

PD: Even, If I try to install a MLM and/or SIA from Netview Interface, It
doesn't work too.

Thanks in advance.
                                                                 Adrian