Re: NV-L Anyone know how to get the archives, they seem to

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV-L Anyone know how to get the archives, they seem to be too large to "GET"
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 15:11:44 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Then I cannot help you.   Tivoli does not maintain this list, the
University of California at Santa Barbara does, as a service to the user
community.  You might try sending a note about  your problem to David Reed,
David.Reed@isc.ucsb.edu , and see if he can help.  Please remember, he's a
volunteer.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support