Re: Nways License Problems

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Nways License Problems
From: Jim Kellock <jkelloc@IBM.NET>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 21:45:49 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
There is a problem with the try-and-buy license for Nways 1.2.2.  The
nodelock license that comes on the cd and installs when the product is
installed had a hard-stop on November 21, 1998.  The permanent license
is not affected, but the try-and-buy is broken.  A new 60 day license
key, a replacement for the one on the CD, will be available on
www.networking.ibm.com/support shortly.  If you go to this url, you can
sign up for notices, tips,etc., for Nways family of products, and
receive notifications for problems and fixes.

Jim Kellock.