Re: I want to de-register openmon but am having problems

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: I want to de-register openmon but am having problems
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 09:57:35 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
You de-register the same way you register.  In each case you specify the
lrf file for that daemon.

     ovdelobj <full_path_to_lrf_file>

Usually the file has been placed in /usr/OV/lrf , and has a .lrf extension,
which makes it

     ovdelobj /usr/OV/lrf/<daemon_or_filename>.lrf

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Mark van Kerkwyk <kerkwyk@COMTECH.COM.AU> on 12/14/98 03:18:27 AM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>