Re: AW: How many of you use the RuleSet edit

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: AW: How many of you use the RuleSet edit
From: lauritz Strydom <Lauritz.Strydom@MAIL.ING.NL>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 09:07:18 +0000
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
     HI Ralph is it possible to send me an example of such a shell script I
     would like to start doing event filtering..And are looking for a
     example!

     Thanks

     Lauritz

     PS Can you send it to the following address Lauritzs@yahoo.com

Subject: AW: How many of you use the RuleSet edit
Author:  Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView
 <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU> at inet-1
Date:    15-12-98 8:58 AM

Neither ruleset-editor nor filter control are what i'd consider the REAL
thing.
I prefer a good old event-driven shell-script all the time...
On my installation actually about 99% of incoming events are treated this
way.
And both my users and i just love it...
Ralph.