Re: How many of you use the RuleSet edit

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: How many of you use the RuleSet edit
From: Michael Jaedike <mjaedike@VENATORGROUP.COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 09:35:11 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hello Ralph,
Would you be willing to send an example of your script to
mjaedike@venatorgroup.com ?
We're just going to be getting into this and I would like to look at your
stuff
before we start plowing ahead.
Thanks.
Michael Jaedike
Systems Mgmt. Team - Venator Group

_________________________________
Subject: AW: How many of you use the RuleSet edit
Author:  Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView
 <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU> at inet-1
Date:    15-12-98 8:58 AM

Neither ruleset-editor nor filter control are what i'd consider the REAL
thing.
I prefer a good old event-driven shell-script all the time...
On my installation actually about 99% of incoming events are treated this
way.
And both my users and i just love it...
Ralph.