Re: GTM API in Netview 5.0 for NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: GTM API in Netview 5.0 for NT
From: Christine_Nutt@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 12:11:04 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Open Topology symbols will appear on maps on the NetView for NT server
only.
As
you noted from the release notes they will not appear on the client machine
maps.

The problem you describe sounds like xxmap and/or xxmd were not running.
You should
run the file \usr\ov\bin\otenable.bat to register the Open Topology
subsystem properly.

- Rob