[no subject]

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
From: Denny Whelan <dwhelan@INVACARE.COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 10:38:21 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Dimitri,

I am assuming you are using Resource Manager for this operation.  In
Resource Manager after you import your devices you have to define the line
and enable passwords in the resource manager database.  I don't have
resource manager in front of me now, but if you select the device, you can
then update the properties of the device in Resource Manager inventory.
This update will allow you set these passwords as well as SNMP community
strings.

Hope this helps...

Dimitri Setti <Dimitri.Setti@FCCRT.IT> on 12/28/98 10:30:30 AM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>