Netview Integration process

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview Integration process
From: "Laurentin, Marc G" <LaureMG@TOULOUSE.STORTEK.COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 09:19:54 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hello,

Does anybody know where I could get trained on the Netview Integration
process ?

The tivoli web site shows a "tme netview integration training( The TME 10
NetView Integration course provides training for integrating
network-oriented
applications, based on snmp MIB, with Tivoli NetView, Version 5.1. Students
are introduced to the concepts and tools
required for this integration. Partnership certification requirements are
discussed...)" which is exactly what I am looking for,
but it appears this training is no more given by education service of
Tivoli....

I looked for that both in US and Europe without success.

Any help appreciated !

Happy new year !!

marc_laurentin@stortek.com