Re: Netview Integration process

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview Integration process
From: Elizabeth Bagley <Elizabeth_Bagley@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 13:05:07 -0600
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
>> marc_laurentin@stortek.com

>> Does anybody know where I could get trained on
>> the Netview Integration process ?  The tivoli web
>> site shows a "tme netview integration training( The
>> TME 10 NetView Integration course provides training
>> for integrating network-oriented applications, based
>> on snmp MIB, with Tivoli NetView, Version 5.1.
>> Students are introduced to the concepts and tools
>> required for this integration. Partnership
>> certification requirements are discussed...)" which
>> is exactly what I am looking for, but it appears
>> this training is no more given by education service
>> of Tivoli....

Our training department is currently identifying
qualified instructors for this course and is
working through the scheduling details. As soon as
possible, the web site will be updated with information
on the time and location of the classes.  Please
keep checking the website for the latest information.

-elizabeth
Tivoli Courseware Development