Re: MIB help

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: MIB help
From: Mark van Kerkwyk <kerkwyk@COMTECH.COM.AU>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 07:22:35 +1000
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Take some good advice , don't use the Microsoft supplied perfmon solution,
it isn't stable, doesn't return all of the information you want and is no
longer supported by Microsoft.
You will notice that on the latest Resource Kit, it has been removed.

I would suggest to use the agents from Empire Technologies, they may cost
but will save you $$$ in the long run.

Mark

Christine_Nutt@TIVOLI.COM on 18/12/98 03:12:20

Please respond to NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu