Failing Resource Display Window

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Failing Resource Display Window
From: Ken Karasek <KGKARASE@HEWITT.COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 14:11:43 -0600
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I am running NV 4.1.2 on AIX 4.1.5 and would like to either change the
background color or font color for the Failing Resource Display window. It
is difficult for our operators to read the white on yellow message window.
I have checked the /usr/OV/registration/C/xnmfault file for both
background and/or font parameters of which there are none.  Do I need to
add these parameters to the xnmfault file? If so, what is the syntax I need
to add? Or are these parameters located in a separate file?