What files are changed by installing framework and netview on AIX?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: What files are changed by installing framework and netview on AIX?
From: Connie Logg <cal@SLAC.STANFORD.EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 16:12:06 -0800
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
In the past I have had problems with our unix "local maintenance" overriding
the  commands that Framework and Netview add to /etc files and other general
network and OS system configuration files.

Can someone provide me with a list of all files that are changed during the
installation if Framework 3.6 and Netview 5.1 on AIX 4.2.1? This will help
me avoid hours on the hotline and having to reinstall several times.

I have looked through the documentation and have not seen a well defined
list, just hints as to what may be changed.

Thank you...

" Of course the opinions expressed here are my own. "

Connie Logg    CAL@SLAC.Stanford.Edu  ph: 650-926-2879
Network Management and Performance Analyst
SLAC (MS 97), P.O. Box 4349, Stanford, CA 94309

"Happiness is found along the way, not at the end of the road."