Re: 3.6-TMF-000x

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: 3.6-TMF-000x
From: Vladimir Petr <petr@DATASYS.CZ>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 09:20:45 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Stefano,
you need just one patch that is included on NetView CD. For a new installation
you will need NetView
Framework Patch 5.1, for upgrade NetView Framework Patch 5.0 - 5.1. Install it
before installing
NetView (there is a dependency so the install won't start not having that).

If you are not sure whether to apply a TMF patch or not, you should read of it
on Tivoli Support Web
page. I think each patch is accompanied with its description.

HTH,
Best regards,
Vladimir.

--