AW: Can't run nvsniffer command

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: Can't run nvsniffer command
From: Uwe Richter <Uwe.Richter@SYNTHESIS.DE>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 17:30:00 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
The nvdb-Commands are running with nv-security. You must login in
NvetView:
nvauth -login .....
The command's can you denied for Operators with nvsec_admin.

The new Menues from NV 5.1 don't exist in
/usr/OV/security/C/Domains/registration/ovw.
You can edit this file. Don't make c_arf2srf ovw !

regards
Uwe