Re: FAQ

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: FAQ
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 22:10:31 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

I think the best place for the FAQ is on the Tivoli Customer Support web
site, where one
already exists for Netview. I'll bet that if those of you with collections
of questions AND answers
send notes offering them to netview@tivoli.com, the owner of that ID will
be interested in accepting
them and incorporating them into the existing set of Q&A.  Why not give it
a try?

Any news about a NetView FAQ ?
Alain Menezes
ASLK-CGER Services GIE                          Tel.:  +32 2 228.55.74
Rue Fossé-aux-Loups, 48                               Fax.:  +32 2
228.83.69
1000  Bruxelles                                         Email:
a.menezes@aslk-cger.be