Re: EVENT CARDS

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: EVENT CARDS
From: Vladimir Petr <petr@DATASYS.CZ>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 21:18:07 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hello, Robin;
The event display will show all the events from nvcorrd's cache unless you have
set filters or
rulesets on some events. There may be no events if nvcorrd has just started
(but they might be in
the event history). If the number of the events exceeds the number configured
for your event display
(defaults to 500 I think) you can change the resource in
/usr/OV/app-defaults/nvevents to change it.

HTH,
Best regards,
Vladimir.

--