Graph starting point

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Graph starting point
From: Hossam El-Ashkar <hoashkar@IDSC1.GOV.EG>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 10:21:45 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Sorry for sending this message again but it returned a mail error last
time. I want to ensure it has been distributed in the mailing list.
Hello,
        I am having a GREAT problem graphing the collected data. The data
are present in the table correctly with the starting time and end time as
wanted. When i press the graph button, the graph comes up starting from a
random point in time in the same day. It has nothing to do with the data
in the table!!! And when i change the duration in the graph options, the
end point on the x-axis only changes, the starting point does not
change!!! Can anyone help me with that??

Hossam El-Ashkar
IDSC/RITSEC - Communication Dept.
hoashkar@idsc1.gov.eg