Web server problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Web server problem
From: Annamaria Caramiello <acaramiello@SELFIN.IT>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 16:53:04 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I've migrated Netview V5.0 to Netview 5.1 using the description provided by
Release Notes Netview V.5.1.All the maps have been recognized by the new
version but the WEB server feature doesn't work. In fact if I launch my
Netscape Browser 4.5 from a windows client to the httpd server address, I
cannot open the map and I've an error like "error opening communication
socket".
I've just followed the guidelines of Web Server Security, defining an user
belonging to web group using the nvsec_admin application and besides the
map is open as read-write on the server.
Any idea for my problem?
Thanks in advance
Anna Maria Caramiello