Re: MLM Installation

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: MLM Installation
From: "Art C. DeBuigny" <debuigny@DALLAS.NET>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 15:19:39 -0600
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
This is not a simple question.  Nor is the answer simple.  I would need
to get a better idea of the size and scope of your network before I
could give you any advice.

The installation part is simple, though you do have to give extra
attention to your snmpd.conf files.  The MLM is solid, and doesn't take
much in the way of CPU resources to run it.

Art DeBuigny
debuigny@dallas.net
NationsBank / Bank of America
Network Operations