Anyone know how to use an expression in a Mib Graph application

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Anyone know how to use an expression in a Mib Graph application (Netview 4.1)
From: Mark van Kerkwyk <kerkwyk@COMTECH.COM.AU>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 22:48:37 +1000
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I am trying to setup some mib applications for a customer and they would
like to use some expressions we have created for the data collection.

When I want to add a source OID for the graph mib application, I can only
enter loaded mib variables and there is no option to use an expression.

Anyone know of a way to hack around this, I'm hoping it can be done as the
graphing tool from the collection window quite happily uses data collected
with an expression. There must be a way ??

Mark :-)