Re: Release date for 5.1.1?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Release date for 5.1.1?
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 13:43:37 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
NetView for UNIX 5.1.1 is available now but you have to order it.  See
details below.

NetView for NT 5.1.1 is not available now while they try to sort out
problems caused by various levels of Microsoft maintenace.   When it is, I
will post that here.

Since NT is not ready, the autoship process has not begun.  However,
customers with a current maintenance contract may obtain a copy of NetView
for UNIX 5.1.1  by sending a note directly to swdist@tivoli.com requesting
it.

Tell swdist@tivoli.com you want NetView 5.1.1 for UNIX, and include the
usual information:  company name, customer # (preferably, a Tivoli cust#
which starts with a T, but IBM cust# can work), mailing address, contact
name (that's you presumably), and contact (your) telephone number.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Prokott, Joe" <Joe.Prokott@WESTGROUP.COM> on 03/04/99 11:51:46 AM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>