AW: symbol customization lost in collect

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: symbol customization lost in collect
From: Schiffinger Ralph 2100 <Ralph.Schiffinger@ERSTEBANK.AT>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 15:36:00 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Sorry, but...
Eggs deleted, everything discovered anew, still "or something".
The symbols themselves are just fine, no problem there.
My beautifully customized LABELTEXT "lost as usual".
And it really is just Network- and Segment-Labeltexts i'm worrying about...
Running oslevel 4.2.1 / NetView V5R1 / Framework 3.6.
Regards, Ralph.