Re: netview 5.1 nt - mlm

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: netview 5.1 nt - mlm
From: OGrant <OGrant@PEC.COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 13:01:12 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Ah....so *unattended* mlm is simply a nt workstation/server *without*
netview, yet which executes a mlm service/background application?
Nb, the server/client explanation was a big help - it certainly explains why
our netview consoles are so sluggish.  It makes more sense, in fact, to just
run the netview web client (less load) on the remote terminals...