Re: How do I subscribe?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: How do I subscribe?
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 19:47:47 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
To unsubscribe, send a note which says
     unsubscribe NV-L
to listserv@ucsbvm.ucsb.edu  .    Do this on your old id before your leave.
You cannot unsubscribe except from the id from which you originally
subscribed.

To subscribe again, send it one which says
     subscribe NV-L <your_first_name> <your_last_name>
This advice is in the last page of the Release Notes for NetView V5.0 and
5.1

Remember: subscribe and unsubscribe requests are directed to listserv not
to NV-L.  They go to the automated list administrator not to the list
itself.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Giuliotti, J. P." <JGiuliotti@MFS.COM> on 03/09/99 05:42:27 PM